Since January 1, Converge World Relief has disbursed more than $385,000 to aid people in crisis:
• Japan earthquake & tsunami survivors
• USA tornado victims
• Ivory Coast civil war refugees
• Minot, N.D., flooding victims
• East Africa hunger crisis victims
• Haitian earthquake survivors
The next disaster is just another headline away. And so are the needs. Converge World Relief wants to be ready to respond when trouble comes.
We’re asking all Converge churches to set aside November 27 as World Relief Sunday. Your church will receive instructions by email. Download the World Relief Sunday videos here. And prepare your people to make a special offering that day so that we can be always ready—to meet needs and bring the gospel of Christ.